Evolution is Stronger ...
The new Gen2 Bi-Fold door from Synseal not only is it an attractive piece of engineering but, it has been specifically designed to be;
- Available in 3m, 4.05m, 5m, 6.35m lengths
- EASY to assemble
- EASY to fit
- EASY to sell
- NEW Generation2 Bi-Fold available with:
- In or out opening configuration
- no add-ons so easier to fabricate
- stronger bottom track now made from one piece of aluminium
- wide spans easily achieved due to strengthened design
- 13 foiled colours and any RAL colour on the market available
The unique design can be fitted to most of our competitor profile systems as well as the Synseal ranges making it the most comprehensive Bi-Fold product on the market.
Advantages of Bi-Fold Door System
- Sold in lengths that make the maths easy! no need to worry about reusing wastage, the length is exactly what you will need to make the door.
- The Synseal Bi-fold system reduces assembly time by using fewer components but don’t think that stops the versatility of the design. Using aluminium tracks prevents excessive flex meaning the doors run smoothly and longer spans can be achieved with multiple door configurations.
- The Bi-Fold uses our proven Legend, Synerjy and Shield door profiles to reduce your stock holding and even utilises premium gearing hardware in the Mila and Siegenia brands.
- Bi-Fold doors are the fastest growing product in the market and yet with the Synseal product you get more. Synseal profile uses thermally broken top and bottom aluminium tracks improving thermal efficiency, energy ratings for the home and reducing condensation.
- All products are purpose designed to fit as a complete system therefore saving fabrication time and money. The 4050mm or 6350mm tracks ensure wide spans are easily manufactured while customised sealing weather strips complete a professional look.
- Configuration allows for open inwards and open outward hardware kits.