Our customers are winning more and more business every day, and Synseal is growing as a result, so first and foremost I want to thank all Synseal and K2 customers for choosing our brands and partnering with us.I’ll be the first to admit that we have encountered service issues and I can’t thank you enough for your patience and wise counsel. We want to grow your business so we will work continually to improve our customer service.
We have addressed some of our customer services issues by:
- Recruiting a Head of Quality to drive continuous improvement
- Recruiting a Business Improvement Director and introducing a new business improvement team to lead all change management processes and continually deliver improved service.
- Reviewing and restructuring our Customer Care Team to help speed up our response time to you.
- Recruiting a new Head of Logistics to manage warehousing and transport operations to deliver further service improvements.
- Merging Synseal and K2 technical teams for better UK coverage and product knowledge, with a new technical engineer recruited in the South West
- Acquiring a new glass plant at Wigan and new machinery at Huthwaite and Blackburn to meet increasing demand for Global Glass
- Reviewed our range of foiled finishes and lead times with ‘order cut-off dates’ communicated to customers to improve service
- Increasing stock levels of the most popular products lines by £0.5m to improve ‘on time in full’ delivery performance
- Refitting our showroom to demonstrate our product range and implemented a series of customer workshops.
There is more work for us to do and we will continue to listen and find better ways of processing and fulfilling your valued orders. Please be assured that we will never take our customers for granted. Together we are strong and our aim is always to work together as efficient partners in this highly competitive market place.
Please click below to download our latest customer services bulletin