Cookies / Privacy / Security / Terms & Conditions / FAQs
At Synseal we treat your information like it was our own, confidentially.
Synseal is a value-based organisation trustworthy and discrete, Synseal complies with the privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
At Synseal we take our business relationships seriously, we enjoy working with you and want that to continue! Therefore we display our terms and conditions freely and openly to promote an honest approach to doing business. Download them as a pdf document now.
By using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site set out in the pdf below.
If using online ordering you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the site before placing each order. If you need any further info regarding our terms and conditions, why not contact us just click on the contact tab.
all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time in your browser settings.
How do I control cookies?
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
3rd Party cookies
In order to enhance the information we display on our website, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as flickr and YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, we sometimes enable the sharing of content through social networks, such as Facebook or content aggregation websites such as Digg. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
How do I check what is being tracked?
Like to see which audited cookies are being tracked on Synseal online assets? download the pdf below.
Terms and conditions of sale
For our latest terms and conditions of sale download the terms.pdf below
WarmCore FIT SHOW £50 Voucher T’s & C's
On receipt of the completed claim form and proof of purchase, Synseal will send a £50 cheque for each claim that satisfies in full the following Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions
• This promotion is exclusively for purchases of WarmCore bi-folding doors between 12/4/2016 and 30/6/2016 purchased from either Synseal Extrusions Ltd or a qualifying WarmCore launch partner.
• All purchases must be dated between 12th April and 30th June 2016 and proof of purchase invoice(s) must be dated within this period.
• All claim forms must be accompanied by a copy of the fabricator invoice relating to the purchase of a WarmCore aluminium bi-fold door products.
• ‘Name’, ‘address’ and ‘cheques payable to’ information must be clearly presented on each £50 cashback claim form submitted to ensure correct and efficient processing.
• This promotion is only applicable to purchases of WarmCore aluminium bi-fold doors.
• This promotion is only applicable to home improvement sales.
• This promotion is not applicable to contract sales.
• The maximum £50 cashback claim is 1 claim per company.
• Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
• £50 cashback cheques will be despatched within
28 days of receipt of the claim.
• All claims must be received by 31st July 2016.
The receipt of £50 cashback cheques may result in liability for income tax and it is the responsibility of the recipient to declare this to HM Inspector of Taxes.