Glass Production Operative - Huthwaite
We are currently recruiting for a number of vacancies with in our Glass Division at our site in Huthwaite - Nottinghamshire.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. They will be responsible for production of various glass units from cutting through to finishing.
- Responsible for the daily volume and quality of work allocated by a supervisor.
- Monitoring and maintaining production process to ensure finished product meets all relevant specifications.
- Ensure all production activities are monitored to minimising downtime and scrap.
- Communicate any performance inefficiencies to supervisor.
- Ensure all production administration is complete
- Other duties as directed by supervisor/manager.
Previous experience of working in a glass environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Hours of work are a rotating pattern of:
Days: 6am to 2pm
Afternoons: 2pm to 10pm
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com