Supply Chain Planner - Huthwaite
Applications are invited for the role of Supply Chain Planner, based on the Huthwaite site.
As Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for supporting the material planning requirements, scheduling and managing delivery of goods to meet sales & production requirements. Ensure customer requirements are met and departmental KPI’s achieved.
- Manage and control pre-agreed stock levels using MRP software within AX 2009.
- Update and maintain live information within MRP.
- Daily and weekly monitoring and reporting.
- Raising and monitoring external purchase orders.
- Expediting and management of timely supplier deliveries.
- Producing production plans/schedules for various internal manufacturing areas using work orders.
- Daily communication with production managers
- AX2009 is desirable or similar ERP software, Excel and outlook skills
- Analytical / Statistical Experience would be an advantage
- Highly numerate skills are an essential part of this role
Applications for the above vacancy should be forwarded to Catherine Meloy, HR Advisor,
No agencies please