Supply Chain Planning Manager - Huthwaite
Applications are invited for the role of Supply Chain Planning Manager, based at the Huthwaite site.
As a Supply Chain Planning Manger you will be required to be an Active Listener, Open Communicator, Approachable, Fair, Trustworthy, Understanding, and Knowledgeable.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to day management of 6 direct planning reports.
- Implement Work & Development Plans aligned to Cost, Quality, Service and Delivery.
- Carrying out individual appraisals quarterly, skills gap training identified to meet objectives.
- Understand, Implement and monitor departmental Performance Metrics.
- Effectively communicating departmental initiatives & objectives at all business levels.
- Strong influencer cross functionally with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Ability to negotiate effective solutions/outcomes to business challenges.
- Foster an environment that encourages effective, clear communication cross functionally and a team ethic of delivery for both internal & external customers.
- S&OP – Understanding and maintaining longer term (18 month) demand plan.
- Collaborative monthly demand plan review with commercial adjusting where necessary through shared market intelligence.
- Implementing & Managing Inventory Modelling (FG & WIP) reducing obsolescence and overall capital employed through analytical and visual management techniques (Pareto/Kanban/JIT).
- Review & Maintain ERP system structure and data integrity to 98% +. (Routings, BOM’s, Batching Rules etc..)
- Review & Maintain replenishment parameters (EBQ, RoP, Cycle Time, Lead Time) in line with product lifecycle shifts.
- Ability to create and manage capacity models in line with known constraints (OEE, Labour Utilisation etc.). Working with suppliers to minimise / remove constraints.
- Develop & maintain supply plans for both manufactured & traded goods.
- Review of overall Demand / Supply plan(s) with the financial team for P&L validation / adjustment.
- Chair weekly Operations review with manufacturing teams.
- Work closely with Internal Departments on Product Portfolio (NPD/NPI) influencing and negotiating best outcomes on cost/service.
- Liaising with Purchasing on vendor performance, ensuring we have the best Supply Chain solutions.
- Service – OTIF Level I&II – Whole Order / Line level – (Min 98% & 96.5%)
- Inventory – On target v Inventory Policy.
- Cost – Ensure no adverse impact to plan delivery.
- Quality – Ensure all processes are clearly defined and documented in line with our ISO accreditation.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV with a letter detailing your suitability for the role to Carolyn Hancock Carolyn.Hancock@synseal.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 14 September 2018